This webinar is sponsored by:
In particular, it will ask:
- Why is there an increasing imperative for schemes to look at their data now? To what extent is regulatory pressure, GMP equalisation and the pensions dashboard making data improvement a ‘must do’ project for 2020?
- What is best practice on data currently – is there a standard schemes should be aspiring to?
- What are the key steps DB and DC schemes can take now to move forward on data?
- Is this a ‘fix it and forget’ issue or do you see data improvement as an ongoing issues?
- What are the key challenges schemes face in improving data?
- What sort of data standards will be required for the pensions dashboard?
Editor-in-chief, Professional PensionsView presenter info
Jonathan is editor-in-chief of Professional Pensions and has been reporting on UK occupational pensions since 2001.
He was named IA Pensions Journalist of the Year in 2015, SPP Journalist of the Year in 2014 and 2011 and is holder of the PMI's Retirement Provision Certificate.
Director, ITMView presenter info
Matt is a Director at ITM. With a background in pension administration and project management he helps clients save money, reduce risk and realise the value of their data.
His experience and style of consulting see him marry old world pension challenges with future looking, technology enabled solutions. Outside of ITM, Matt is heavily involved in the Next Generation Pensions Committee (NextGen) initiative.