This webinar is hosted in partnership with:
Join Equiniti and PASA to hear about the latest guidance formed from the cross industry GMP Equalisation Working Group on the importance of data. This webinar is essential for any trustee or pension manager who need to understand the following questions;
- What data do I need for GMP Equalisation?
- What are the data demands, advantages and disadvantages of the various calculation solutions to deliver pensioner bulk recalculation data? (required whatever the Judgment Method)
- Is it fair to expect my administrator to hold complete historic data for every pensioner? What can I expect them to reasonably held? Who is doing calculations?
- Why is anti-franking so significant to the GMPE data demands and who does it affect? Why did it not feature so much in GMP rectification?
- Should I delay the GMP rectification for GMP equalisation?
The GMP Equalisation Working Group is chaired by the Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA) through Geraldine Brassett, who leads PASA’s own GMP Working Group. The Pensions Administration Standards Association (PASA), is the independent body dedicated to driving up standards in pensions administration.